InterLace Blinds Ltd are a national distributor of this innovative system which is a fast-assembly bed divider product, which combines the convenience of traditional patient screens with the added benefits of:
- Fast delivery – made in UK and readily available
- Hygienic to clean
- Fast assembly
- Rapid to set up, around 60 seconds per screen
- Hygienic – anti-microbial fabric, wipe clean etc
- Self-Assemble – doesn’t need blind installer skills, they can be sent direct to site for anyone to install although we can assemble for you wherever needed
- Multiple configurations – Straight lines, L & T-sections etc.
- Lower cost & much faster than traditional partitioning.
- Extremely quick way to break up large open areas into wards / cubicles
TEMPORARY PARTITIONING SYSTEM
Rapid, hygienic, temporary screening and partitioning. A flexible and versatile screening solution that can be rapidly deployed and easily reconfigured.
Using fabric-retaining technology from our popular KuroLok blind system, ScreenLok is a fixed fabric screen with a multitude of uses. Choose from a wide range of fabrics and colours. From wipe-clean anti-microbial vinyl to decorative fabrics; from solid opaque material to a range of translucent and see-through options.
Extruded aluminium frames are powder-coated white (RAL9016) as standard, with any other RAL colour available to order. ScreenLok can be easily assembled by two people in less than 60 seconds. Each screen comes with feet which allow multiple screens to be configured into an endless variety of shapes and layouts, and can be simply reconfigured as and when required. The fabric panels are removable and replaceable, and the screens can be erected and dismantled multiple times.
USES & APPLICATIONS
ScreenLok is a hugely versatile temporary screening and partitioning solution. It has many applications in healthcare, events management, public safety and more. The screens are hygienic and easy to clean, making them perfect for patient privacy and prevention of cross-infection in healthcare environments. Contaminated fabrics panels can be removed for cleaning or replaced completely.
ScreenLok is perfect for temporary installations and occupies very little storage space in between uses. No special skills are required to assemble or dismantle, making this a solution for every situation.
Screens can be manufactured to bespoke sizes to fit your particular requirements. Just tell us what you need and we’ll be happy to design a made-to-measure solution.
- 2m x 2m as standard
- Bespoke sizing available on request
PVC Fabric Panel
- Anti-microbial fabric panel
- Can be removed to clean
- Variety of colours available
- Strong and sturdy frame
- Wipe clean aluminium
- White as standard
- No training required
- Easy to install and relocate