In the past couple of years, there has been a steep increase in the number of companies offering employees much more creative, colourful and conducive office spaces. These are workspaces filled with natural light, dedicated focus areas, airy collaboration rooms and canteen cuisine, with colour and culture splashed throughout.
Did you know? Employees will spend an average of 1/3 of their life at work.
With a statistic like that, it’s no wonder that employee wellbeing and office modernisation are trending topics!
Blinds not only have a massive impact on comfort levels within an office, they also offer many other tangible benefits as well. Listed below are our top 10 reasons why blinds should be an investment, not an after-thought:
- Control the amount of light and glare in rooms for the benefit of computer and screen users.
- Provide privacy when required. Blinds can be used on interior office windows, not just external facing windows.
- Increased security benefits when the building is vacant.
- Improved comfort for staff as solar heat gain from direct sunlight can be controlled.
- Potential for energy savings with certain blind fabrics being able to reduce heating and air conditioning costs.
- There are a wide range of blind types available depending on what you’re looking to achieve. We will find a perfect solution.
- A professional finishing touch to any office. Blinds done right look smart and clean, enhancing the working environment.
- A unique way of incorporating your corporate colours or brand into the room with fabric colours and printing.
- Extra user-operating options such as electronic control for the ultimate modern touch.
- Our maintenance packages mean years of hassle-free blinds that work.